Yay, you want to book a play slot at Whoosh... well things are going to be a little different now due to COVID-19. First of all you need to book a time slot here.
BEFORE YOU PAY - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CHECKED YOUR SELECTED TIME AND DATE THOROUGHLY AS ONCE PURCHASED NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS WILL BE GIVEN.
Once you have booked your slot on the day you need to know the following will happen:
- We have a new entrance around the back of th leisure centre. You need to walk around the left of the leisure centre towards the running track. Look right and you will see the large Whoosh sign, walk towards it, up the small set of stairs and then wait to be checked in.
- We cannot accept push chairs into Whoosh now so if you could leave them in the car that would be great. If you require wheelchair access, please use the main leisure centre entrance.
- Best to arrive 5 minutes before your allotted play time slot so we can get you in on time.
- Unfortunately, if you are more than 5 minutes, we will not be able to let you in as the door will be closed for the rest of the session.
- While you are queuing, we will come a long for a temperature check for you and the little one (If over 37.8C we can't unfortunately let you in). Dollop you a bit of hand sanitiser, give you your table number so you know where you are sitting and then run you through a couple of things so you can enjoy your stay safely.
- Once inside you will see a one-way system on the frame for the kids and grownups, we would encourage best efforts to maintain the 2 metres distance between anyone outside your family on the premises.
- Our delicious cafe will be open for drinks, snacks, and food orders, please come with your table number ready.
- Last food orders will be taken 40 minutes before the end of the session.
- 5 minutes before the end of the session we will call all the children off the frame so they can get their shoes and coats on ready for the end of the session.